An indoor riding arena, recreational horse academy or a shelter for hay? Frisomat is your building partner.
The best choice for your horses
Building an indoor arena is a job for a specialist. It not only requires an understanding of technical elements, such as arena dimensions, but also knowing what it takes to create a pleasant environment. With all the needed comfort and safety for horses and riders. This is exactly what Frisomat offers you. From riding hall to a building with stables, box stalls, tack room, material storage and treadmills.
As a manufacturer and constructor of buildings in cold-formed steel, we are constantly optimizing our building solutions to adapt to your requirements.
Our references are the proof!
- Free span up to 60 m and various sidewall heights, a tailor-made layout suitable to accommodate your needs
- Flat or roof pitch of 10° or 22°
- Several options for natural light inside
- Safety kick walls made of durable, maintenance-free and impact resistant material
- An additional shock absorbing ground layer and concrete skirting boards can be installed
- Galvanized structure ensures high quality, long-life and ease of maintenance